Monday, September 06, 2010

online class update and SALE!

sale copy

I am happy to share that I've been hard at work moving over all of my online classes from Ning to private blogs. The classes look and feel a little different and while the task has been very time involved and there have been a couple of challenges, things are looking good and by the end of Sept/Oct all classes should be back online...YIPPEE!



Screen shot 2010-09-06 at 8.47.28 PM

My most popular class- Graffiti Chic is the first class to go live today and to celebrate I am having a sale this week to celebrate- $10 off Graffiti Chic- which equals $40!!

If you participated in this class you should have received an invitation to join the new classroom today.

click here for additional class/registration information



Screen shot 2010-09-06 at 9.49.39 PM

I have also decided to make Color Your World an unlimited access class. This means once you register you will have unlimited access and be able to work at your own pace. And I thought what the heck...why not offer $10 off this class too! I love a good sale!

click here for additional class/registration information
Sale runs Sept 7th-13th

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got a new email since I first purchased Graffitti Chic. Can you share the new link? Thanks.

Leslie Avila (Rudden)
leslieavila311 at hotmail dot com

JillB said...

I can't resist a sale either! I've taken your Antiscrapbooking online class and loved it! I've been thinking about taking both of these classes and now I have no excuse. I'm off to sign up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails