Sunday, March 29, 2009

checking it off!

What a weekend...It weekend started with my husband coming home sick Friday night who I had to take care of- lots of drama when the husband is sick- he is kind of a man/baby.  My plethora of work gave me a good excuse lock myself in the studio and stay away from the germs.  I worked my tail off and am happy to say that I have checked everything off my to do list for now- purses for my trunk show- check, class materials for online class- check, custom purses- check!  And it is just in time because I am afraid I am coming down with my husband's crud which I am not happy about- germs always have really bad timing!!

2 comments:

Dawnie said...

Seems like friday was the day for sickies...me too (gone are the days that sickies were used for enjoying one self...sigh!)but I could just grab a spoon and eat all those luscious purses...delish !!!
Its bedtime but I now wanna paint he-he.Thanks for sharing
XXX
Dawnie T

donna joy said...

Hope you didn't come down w/the crud!
i've nominated you for a kreativ blogger award.
Please stop by my blog: www.nalasmom.blogspot.com and snag the logo. Then follow the instructions at the end of the post.
(it's time consuming, so don't feel you have to!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails